Monday, April 03, 2006

DEPRESSING POEM OF MINE(Punya) - WARNING!!

"I don't know why I'm so confused.
Though I'm guilty I'm not accused.
I'm lagging back, becoming a new person.
I can feel my condition constantly worsen.
The path that lighted my way is gone.
In the dead of night, I wait for dawn.
In the middle of a river, I'm barely able to float.
I'll soon drown if I can't find a boat.
I'm in need of help, save me now.
Come to my rescue soon somehow.
Maybe then I'll be able to see,
A whole new chapter, a whole new me!!"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! You know, it's really funny when you think you made a masterpiece of a depressing poem immediately once you make it, and when you read it months later, it's just shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It's just toooooo funny now. I made it, like, MONTHS ago when I was crying into my pillow while trying to sleep and I just decided to make a poem because the words were just flowing out of my head, just like that. God, it sounds sooo demented!! I sound like a psycho .. {Maybe I even am one!! It's just funny for me to imagine myself in a psychiatrists, though!!}To think I fell in love with it after I wrote it .. and to think I made 4 more stanza-thingies later on{which Dy was very upset with because it hurt her ..
:'( } HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

You know, for ALL this while I've thought poems were actually my thing, when now I look at it, I suck at it. I mean, I look at all my past poems like this one, and I just find it to make NO sense absolutely and everythings just, well, NONSENSE!! It's sad. I've recently just lost a thing I used to call talent ... {two minutes of silence to brood} ...

It's my first attempt at blogging so don't blame me if this post sucks or it isn't even blog-material, if such a thing even exists. This will be one of my VERY occasional and rare posts{I know they mean the same .. I'm just trying to convey a message here, so emphasizing will do good} on our {Dy's} blog. Forgive me, Dy, for posting such un-blog-like shit-stuff on your{our} oh-so-wonderful and blog-like blog authored by one-who-has-a-flair-for-blogging, Drish{you}!!

"I was totally bummed when I wrote that po-yum,
Food's come now - yummy yummy yum yum.
I have to go now and fight for my food,
Yummy yum yum yum, goody good good good."

Post Script: And just for the record(and Vaik too), all openings for the origami class and jogging club are closed :D .. don't ask if you don't get it. HA12!! HA ONE TWO!! (-I know, later, I'll badly regret saying that and bonk my head on the wooden table a hundred times but I don't quite care now)
MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Post Script: I know I'm making an absolute fool of myself now, but I really don't care because I'm in a wonderful mood(all thanks to the wonderfully fun thing we did today Dy)!! If anybody didn't know, (Vaik, this is just for you) in the game of bastketball, there are 5 players on court and seven subs!! And I can play basketball!!

Third Post Script: Dy=Drishya, Vaik=Vikram and Post Script = nonsense; embarassing inside jokes (they're inside unless Dy and Vaik have already explained them to you, as much as I wished, and presently wish, them not to)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Love,
Punzy

31 Comments:

Blogger The Used said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!LOve this post man...oh there are other things also obut punya if anyone want to know...oh dont worry i wont sdo that Punya..nice post actually...made me laugh quite a bit!!!!

2:40 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

Hey, nice poem(s)!! They rhyme quite well and you can actually rap them, so they don't wuite suck, they're much better tahn the poetry that I write...didn't understand much of the rest od the post...maybe you should explain it to me some other time.

10:17 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger ««ºP®åđđŷº»» said...

ye punz..nice post..

9:40 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

yay!! thanks!! dirsh will continue with her posts now so toodle-loo!

1:01 AM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so meeannn!! (lip down) Now theres no point posting anymore comments. Maybe pu darling should post all her poems. Including "My Sister Neeta".
Wahhhhhhh:'(

I swear I'm seriously crying (inside, beacuse nish and pu are sitting right next to me)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

1:02 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger The Used said...

yea yea, the one i "go on n on bout" manasa, but i jus cant realte to poetry n all(which ma eng.teacher jus CANT understndn has cum up wid brilliant idea that I shud do poetry reading/dramatisation on stage!:'(

3:20 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger The Used said...

DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

3:20 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

thanks people !! whats with the craze for dissoom vaiki??

4:50 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

It's what neeta is doing to me.

9:20 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

Really bombarding me with bullshit. I wish she'd stop acting tough-guy-ish.

9:20 PM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, aash i heard about that. I totally agree with you. She did the same thing to paddhu too.
I ALSO heard some OTHER things about you....needed to ask you about that....:D

(My lips are still down)

D

11:20 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

yeah aash i heard some bullshit from m.t. ....... atleast i hope its bull shit ... ??

12:02 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

and i cant help neeta .. i apologise on her behalf!!

12:03 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

YES, PLEASE. ALL OF YOU PLEASE ASK ME WHATEVER SHIT YOU WANT TO TO MY FUCKING FACE, UNDERSTAND? I THINK THAT YOU ARE LIKELY TO GET MORE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TRUTHFUL ANSWERS THAT WAY, RATHER THAN TELLING TALES AND GOSSIP MONGERING.

ANYWAY, YOU GUYS DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO ME OR MT.

12:36 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger The Used said...

errr...im a bit lost here...enliten me???

1:39 AM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

aash chill .. i didnt mean any offence of any sort. i wasn't accusing you, and im sorry if i made it look that way. i didn't mean it. dude, chill. what questions? what answers? what're you talking about?!?!

1:57 AM, April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not fair!!

Ok, I give up. Im not doing this anymore.


D- for the last time

1:52 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger The Morning Sun said...

By the way, I do NOT appreciate those lines of sarcasm-
"Forgive me, Dy, for posting such un-blog-like shit-stuff on your{our} oh-so-wonderful and blog-like blog authored by one-who-has-a-flair-for-blogging, Drish{you}!!
"

(sticking my tongue out)

2:01 PM, April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA aashi and punya HAHAHA

3:52 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

i want sarcastic dy - you should know that by now ... pah accusing me of nonsense, you are

4:40 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

*wasnt

8:01 PM, April 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dey idiots ubdate ur blog

5:51 PM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blog is universal and open to people anywhere in the world. Please keep that in mind before posting.

2:13 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

umm yeah so? whats your(anonymous') point?

2:25 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger sfdhbvfid said...

whats with the uBdate thing?

2:29 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

update ppl

10:29 PM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er..what exactly do you have so strongly against MT, Homicidalmaniac?

4:14 PM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

You mean, other than that he's a smelly, constipated, demonic, anal-redundant, sadistic creep?

1:28 PM, April 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smelly, constipated - Maybe


Demonic, sadistic - Don't think so

Amusing - Yes, highly.

Conclusion - Strongly hated by some. STRONGLY. Why though?

6:45 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Aashirwad Viswanathan Anand said...

You mean he's strongly hated back by some, cause he hates them for unknown, unfathomable reasons known only to himself and no other.

8:28 PM, May 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i will soon drown if i don't find a boat"
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

2:01 AM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Countdown to The first day of school


Online